March Table Group Questions
1. Think of/share an example when you had a difficult time forgiving someone.
2. Think of/share societal examples where forgiveness is problematic.
3. Sometimes forgiveness can be very difficult. Why should I forgive, and how should I do it?
4. Christ suffered unrighteousness— even cruel unrighteousness. And some of the last words He ever uttered were “Father forgive them, they know not what they do.” Why did He say these words and what did He mean?
April Table Group Questions
1. What feels like the biggest challenge in your life this week?
2. Who do you usually look to for help navigating big decisions?
3. Have you ever asked God for wisdom with a big decision? What did that look like and how did it turn out?
4. What area of your life do you need to lean on God for right now?