To subscribe to the Middle School E-calendar and have all these events and the details automatically added to your calendar, click here!
- Sunday, September 16 (9-10am)- Rally Sunday
- Wednesday, September 19 (4-5:15pm)- After School Kickoff
- Wednesday, September 19 6:30-8pm Crossroads Kickoff
- Wednesday, September 26, October 10 & November 14 (6:30-8pm)- 7th Grade Milestone: Learning to Thrive in Adolescence
- Wednesday, October 24 (6-8: 30 pm)- Halloween Crossroads
- Thursday, October 25 (7-9pm) Parent Mixer Meet & Eat!
- Saturday, November 10- Sunday, November 11- Sleep Out
- Thursday, November 29- Christmas Tea for MS Girls & MS Lady Leaders
- Thursday, November 29- Christmas Fun for MS Guys & MS Guy Leaders
- Sunday, December 2- Advent Workshop Helper Elves
- Wednesday, December 5 (6:30-8pm)- Small Group Christmas Crossroads
- Wednesday, December 12 (6-8:30 pm)- Christmas Crossroads
- Monday, January 21- MLK Jr Ski, Board & Tubing Day
- Friday, January 25- Saturday, January 26- Girls Night
- Wednesday, January 30 (6:30-8pm)- 6th Grade Milestone
- Friday, February 1- Saturday, February 2- Guys Night
- Wednesday, February 13 (6-8:30 pm)- Share the Love Crossroads
- Wednesday, March 13 (6-8:30 pm)- Lucky Leprachans Crossroads
Wear your favorite shade of green and join us for a night of offsite fun for St Pat’s Day and (hopefully the start of spring!) as a Middle School group! We’re putting on some socks and trampolining the night away, playing a little putt-putt to try to get a hole in one and joining forces to laser tag the other team! New Friends are always welcome to join too! Check-in begins at 5:45pm. $15 Early Bird (before March) ($20 in March) Scholarships are available. Please contact Christa Workmon, Director of Middle School Ministry at email@example.com REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT NOON ON WED 3/13. Invite a New friend to attend for free using the discount code- NEWFRIEND
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Wednesday, March 27 & April 3 (6:30-8pm)- Spring Break Crossroads
- If you are around for Spring Break, join us for a different kind of Crossroads with some surprises as we enjoy spring break together!
- Friday, April 12- Sunday, April 14- Middle School Retreat
THE SPRING RETREAT IS FINALLY HERE! This April comes the event you’ve been waiting for all year… THE MIDDLE SCHOOL RETREAT! You don’t want to miss out on this weekend! Join Christa, Brady & the Middle School Leaders for a super fun weekend with games, friends, small groups, free time & more! All activities, discussions and small groups are planned by WCCMS while we enjoy the space that we rent from Ihduhapi. On Friday, April 12, Retreat check-in begins at 6pm at WCC’s West Entrance, by the Gym. Sunday, April 14, we will return by noon. The cost for the weekend is $130 and includes 2 nights stay at Camp Ihduhapi, 4 meals & plenty of snacks, transportation by professional bus drivers, games, all activities, & so much fun! Scholarships are available. For more information about scholarships, please email WCC MS Director, Christa Workmon at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have been on a past retreat (or overnights!) with WCC, you know about all the fun things to expect during this weekend. Invite a friend and register online now! Registration will close on Thursday, April 11 at midnight.
Any questions can be answered by emailing Christa Bowman Workmon, Middle School Director at email@example.com
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Wednesday, April 24- 8th Grade Milestone
- 8th graders, along with their leaders are invited to go to “High School on Wednesday” to see what they get to be a part of next year and help them transition to High School Ministry! While they are doing that 8th grade parents will gather to talk about how to help their student transition into High School. NEW THIS YEAR! Join us for dinner first with other 8th grade families & your 8th Graders Leaders from 5:45-6:30pm in Mithun Hall at WCC!
- Wednesday, May 1- Welcoming 5th Graders
5th Grade Families- Please join us on Wednesday, May 1 to learn all about the excitement of the next 3 years for your child in Middle School Ministry at WCC. Please join us for our full experience of Crossroads at 6:30pm to see what we are all about and what to expect on Wednesday nights next year. Then at 7, when the 6th, 7th & 8th graders go to Small Groups, please stay for an informational meeting to see what is offered for you and your 5th grader in Middle School Ministry and answer any questions you may have. This meeting is open to anyone interested in being a part of or learning more about Middle School Ministry at WCC, including friends!
Even if you have already had a Middle Schooler, please bring your 5th grader. They will have the opportunity to meet the rest of the Middle School Ministry family, including some of their Middle School Leaders for next year!
- Saturday, May 4- Sunday, May 5- 8th Graders to High School Retreat
- This is a special rite of passage for our WCC 8th Graders. High School Ministry invites the 8th Graders to half of the High School Spring Retreat. Come get to know other high schoolers, hear their faith projects, have some fun and learn a little more about High School Ministry. Also, our group of 8th graders and 8th grade leaders will enjoy a special dinner and will stay in our own cabins together. Cost is $50 and includes lodging, transportation, meals, snacks, and all activities. Scholarships available.
- Wednesday, May 8- 8th Grade Celebration
Please join us at Crossroads as we celebrate our 8th graders (and their parents!), as they are getting ready to leave Middle School Ministry. Following, we will enjoy a reception just for the 8th Graders and their families and 8th grade leaders! We will enjoy time together, reflect on our experience together and celebrate this amazing class. We will also give parents and students a chance to meet our high school ministry staff and hear about all the amazing things in the family’s future connected to WCC. NEW THIS YEAR! Join us for dinner first with other 8th grade families & your 8th Graders Leaders from 5:45-6:30pm in Mithun Hall at WCC!
- Wednesday, May 15- Last Crossroads of the year
- Come enjoy our last Wednesday of this School Year!