To subscribe to the Middle School E-calendar and have all these events and the details automatically added to your calendar, click here!
- Sunday, September 16 (9-10am)- Rally Sunday
- Wednesday, September 19 (4-5:15pm)- After School Kickoff
- Wednesday, September 19 6:30-8pm Crossroads Kickoff
- Wednesday, September 26, October 10 & November 14 (6:30-8pm)- 7th Grade Milestone: Learning to Thrive in Adolescence
- Wednesday, October 24 (6-8: 30 pm)- Halloween Crossroads
- Thursday, October 25 (7-9pm) Parent Mixer Meet & Eat!
- Saturday, November 10- Sunday, November 11- Sleep Out
- Thursday, November 29- Christmas Tea for MS Girls & MS Lady Leaders
- Thursday, November 29- Christmas Fun for MS Guys & MS Guy Leaders
- Sunday, December 2- Advent Workshop Helper Elves
Help the children of WCC kick-off the Advent Season by volunteering at the annual Advent Workshop. The workshop gives children the opportunity to create crafts and ornaments celebrating the Christmas Season. Adults and Middle Schoolers are needed to help with running different craft stations. The Advent Workshop runs from 2:30-5:30 in the WCC Gym. Volunteer to help from 2-4pm or 4-6pm to run a craft station. Helpers will also have the option to make some crafts! Look for a signup genius in the Middle School Newsletter in November to sign up!
- Wednesday, December 5 (6:30-8pm)- Small Group Christmas Crossroads
- On Wednesday, December 12 during Crossroads (6:30-8pm), we will enjoy our normal large group time together talking about Christmas traditions and singing Christmas songs. When we go to small groups, we will enjoy a Christmas Celebration with our small groups. Middle School Leaders from each small group will be emailing out details specific to their small group that week.
- Wednesday, December 12 (6-8:30 pm)- Christmas Crossroads
Wear your best tacky Christmas sweater or Christmas clothes and join us for a night of offsite fun as we celebrate Christmas together as a Middle School group! We’re excited to get a little crazy and play lazer tag & whirlyball! $15 Early Bird (before December) ($20 in December) REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT NOON ON WED 12/19
- Monday, January 21- MLK Jr Ski, Board & Tubing Day
- Join us for a fun day in the snow on MLK Jr. Day on MONDAY, JANUARY 21 at Powder Ridge. We will enjoy a full day of tubing, skiing or snowboarding from 8:30am-5pm. PICK WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO FOR THE DAY OR BRING YOUR OWN EQUIPMENT. Drop off will be at WCC at 8:30am and pick up at WCC at 5pm. Please send your child along with a lunch or money to buy lunch. Friends are always welcome to join us! REGISTRATION CLOSES ON SUNDAY AT 7PM!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Friday, January 25- Saturday, January 26- Girls Night
Did someone say GIRLS NIGHT?!? All 6th, 7th & 8th grade girls are getting together for a Girls Night on Friday, January 25 at 6 pm through Saturday, January 26 at noon. This annual event is an awesome time to get to know and have fun with each other and our Middle School Leaders. Christa has planned some great crafts, games, outside fun, baking, discussions, service projects and more. It will be a great night to hang out in our sweats with other girls. Cost is $30 and includes dinner, breakfast, snacks, lodging and activities- crafts, service projects, baking and more! Friends new to WCC are welcome to join! REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 24
- Wednesday, January 30 (6:30-8pm)- 6th Grade Milestone
This one session Milestone is for parents and their 6th graders, along with their 6th grade Middle School Leaders. We will explore some of the mental, emotional, and physical transitions occurring in the life of a 6th grader. This stone will give ample time for parents and students to talk peer-to-peer about the changes they are feeling and experiencing. NEW THIS YEAR! Join us for dinner first with other 6th grade families and your 6th Graders Leaders from 5:15-6:30pm in Mithun Hall at WCC!
- Friday, February 1- Saturday, February 2- Guys Night
All 6th, 7th & 8th grade guys are getting together for some time with the guys on Friday, February 1 at 6 pm through Saturday, February 2 at noon. The night will be filled with some great games, competitions, outside fun, discussions, and more. This annual event is an awesome time to get to know and have fun with other middle schoolers and our Middle School Guy Leaders. Costs is $30 and includes dinner, breakfast, snacks, lodging and all activities! Friends new to WCC are welcome to join! REGISTRATION CLOSES AT MIDNIGHT ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 31
- Wednesday, February 13 (6-8:30 pm)- Share the Love Crossroads
- Wear your favorite valentines colors or show up as yourself & join us for a night of offsite fun as we celebrate Valentines Day together as a Middle School group by doing a service project & helping others in need! It’s a night of sharing the love! $10 Early Bird (before February) ($15 in February) REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE AT NOON ON WED 2/13
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!
- Wednesday, March 13 (6-8:30 pm)- Lucky Leprachans Crossroads
- Wednesday, March 27 & April 3 (6:30-8pm)- Spring Break Crossroads
- Friday, April 12- Sunday, April 14- Middle School Retreat
- Saturday, May 4- Sunday, May 5- 8th Graders to High School Retreat
- Wednesday, May 8- 8th Grade Celebration
- Wednesday, May 15- Last Crossroads of the year