This year we are Continuing with our Campsite registration system for camp (If you haven’t set up a campsite account you can do so at anytime).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)
• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
- Make sure to have your insurance card ready for registration (you will be required to enter this information to register)
- Have a electronic method of payment for the $100 Down payment due upon Registration
Questions? Contact Camp registrar at 952-473-8877 ext. 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial challenges will never be an obstacle for campers to attend camp. Wayzata Community Church is pleased to offer scholarships to individuals in need of financial assistance. Please contact us at email@example.com for scholarship information.
Wayzata Community Church Summer Camp seeks to serve individuals with disabilities who meet the essential eligibility requirement listed below. These criteria are necessary to ensure not only the safety of participating campers, but their ability to receive the maximum benefits of camp. We seek to serve eligible campers in the most integrated setting possible. All acceptances of applications are conditioned on campers meeting these criteria.
Camp Director Chris Paulson, Minister of Formation Rustin Comer, Parables Minister Rev. Leslie Neugent, and Camp Physician Dr. Lorene Rutherford reserve the right to deny applications of campers who do not meet these criteria. Camp staff also reserve the right to send home campers who are unable to meet them during their camp experience.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (952) 473-8877, ext. 224.