“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
Wayzata Community Church is fully committed to living out its call to care for one another. The church has a pastoral team, including clergy, staff leadership and lay ministry programs to support people in times of special need. If you or someone you know is in need of a pastoral visit, we encourage you to contact us immediately.
The Pastoral Care Team:
Rev. Danielle Hample Jones
Minister of Congregational Life
(952) 473-8877, ext. 250
Rev. S. Lindy Purdy, Minister of Pastoral Care
952-473-8877, ext. 202
Katie Kraus, Pastoral Coordinator
952-473-8877, ext. 224
Emergency Contact Number
One of our ministers is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies. If you encounter a life-threatening emergency call 911 first. The Wayzata Community Church pastoral emergency phone number is 952-473-8877 Ext 245.
(When the voicemail picks up you can dial 245 to be routed to the on-call minister)
Our Pastoral Team seeks to be responsive to the needs of church members at all times. We encourage you to contact us in matters such as these:
• Hospitalization of a member or close family member – *This is very important since the current HIPAA privacy laws prevent hospitals from contacting churches when a member is hospitalized.
• Upcoming surgery or therapeutic engagement
• Death of a family member
• Extended illness of self or family member
• Change of residence for health reasons
• Personal or family emergency or crisis
• Need for referral to counselor or support group
• Requests to be included on the Prayer Chain
• Other personal concerns