Welcome to Wayzata Community Church!
New Member Breakfast
Sunday, July 9, after the 10:00 a.m. service in the Colonnade
Join us for a continental breakfast, meet staff and members, and hear about becoming a member at WCC.
New Member Orientation Classes:
This hour is packed with helpful information including a short overview of our church’s heritage, traditions and ministries, led by Rev. Danielle Jones, with a brief message from Rev. Dr. John Ross, Senior Minister, WCC.
- Thursday, July 6 at 6:30 to 7:30 PM in the Holmes Room
- Thursday, July 20 at 6:30 to 7:30 PM in the Holmes Room
Summer New Member Receiving Ceremony:
On Wednesday, July 26, we welcome new members into Wayzata Community Church during the WoW worship services.
Whether you are just visiting our website, looking for a new church home or just looking to visit, WCC has something great for you!
Worship services to fit your style – We have four regular worship services every Sunday morning, a Wednesday worship service (WoW) in the Sanctuary, and an outdoor Wednesday worship service (WoW) during the summer on the front lawn. We are open, affirming and seek to inspire the love of Jesus in everyone.
- Special Needs
- Quiet & Contemplative
Inspiring adult and youth ministry programs for all ages –
- Littlest Angels serves ages birth – 5 and provides a nurturing and safe welcoming environment for your children to learn.
- Middle School and High School Ministry Programs offer Wednesday and Sunday Morning classes and go on regular mission trips, retreats and events.
- Summer Camp Ministry for all ages is growing and is not selective to church members. Everyone is encouraged to invite their friends to camp.
- Stepping Stones is a faith – based ministry for families with children designed to create a significant link between church and home. The overriding hope of Faith Stepping Stones is to bless the child, gift the family and call the parents to the sacred work of nurturing their children’s spiritual lives.
Adult Bible Education for Beginners & the “Well Versed”- These classes provide a platform to learn and study the Bible in ways that are exciting, meaningful and relevant to your life today. Classes meet every week.
- Wednesday Educational Study
- Saturday Seekers is a lively, longtime adult discussion group.
- Soul Sisters is a faith study & social group for women of all ages
- Small Social & faith groups
World Class Music & Music Concert Events – We have an outstanding music program that rivals anything you’ve seen in the Twin Cities area.
- Tapestry is an auditioned ministry team of singers and instrumentalists that leads the Contemporary Music Worship Service.
- Two adult choirs, Celebration Singers (contemporary) and Chancel Choir (traditional)
- Celebration Singers sings updated hymns and gospel favorites. Not limited to hymns and anthems on Sunday.
- The Chancel Choir repertoire is extensive and includes many large choral works performed at concerts, most recently Haydn’s greatest mass,
- We also have five youth choirs for children of all ages, and
- Two Handbell choirs for adults and youth.
Events, Events, & More Events! – We have regular mission and fellowship events throughout the year for the whole family to enjoy –
- Mission Festival – children & parents help to raise money for our mission partners
- Mission in Motion – learn and partner in hands on mission opportunities to help those locally and all over the world
- Advent Workshop – over 30 craft decoration stations for kids to make Christmas decorations
- Coffeehouse, which brought in talented and well – known musicians from all over the Twin Cities in a coffee house venue.
- Suppers, etc. which meets every Wednesday in Mithun Hall. It is a great opportunity to enjoy great food and fellowship!
- We also have guest speakers from all over the world who give lectures on relevant topics for families, parents and youth.
For more information on becoming a member or questions, contact Lou Vlahos via email or 952-473-8877 ext. 262.