Palm Sunday • April 9
• 8:00 a.m. Chapel with Communion
• 9:00 a.m. Celebrations Worship
• 10:10 a.m. Parables Worship (Chapel)
• 10:45 a.m. Traditions Worship
Maundy Thursday Tenebrae Service • Thursday, April 13, 7:00 p.m., Sanctuary
Tenebrae will tell the story of the Last Supper, Jesus’ betrayal, arrest, and trial in story and song; with WCC Chancel Choir and solo cello.
Good Friday Service • Friday, April 14, 5:00 p.m., Sanctuary
Service of the Seven Last Words of Christ.
Easter Eve Service; THE WATCH • Saturday, April 15, 7:00-8:30 p.m., Chapel
During this service the stories of liberation and salvation are recounted from the Bible. Readings from the Hebrew Bible are usually the creation story, the story of the flood, the story of the exodus, and stories of liberation are from the Major and Minor prophets. The stories are followed by songs and psalms that connect the Hebrew Bible events to the Christ event of the resurrection.
EASTER SUNDAY • April 16
• 6:30 a.m. Sunrise Service at Wayzata Beach. A Wayzata classic! Music, communion, scripture, message, and bonfires. Dogs welcome. (Wayzata Beach is just west of the Depot, on Lake Street in Wayzata.)
• 8:00 a.m. in the Wakefield Chapel. A celebration of Easter in an intimate setting with traditional music, soloist, communion, and sermon.
• 9:00 a.m. in the Sanctuary. A joyful contemporary celebration of Easter with sermon, and music by Tapestry and Children’s Choirs, with a Children’s Moment.
• 10:10 a.m. in the Chapel. Parables Special Needs, Special Gifts. All are welcome!
• 10:15 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Traditional, lively Easter celebrations with sermon and
music by the WCC Chancel Choir, Organ and WCC Brass.
• 11:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary. Traditional, lively Easter celebrations with a Children’s Message, sermon, and music by the WCC Chancel Choir, Organ and WCC Brass.