WCC offers a variety of special interest groups, some of which are led by WCC members. They include:
• Third Thursday Readers, meeting monthly to discuss a variety of books. Open to everyone!
• Next Chapter Transitions provides resources and support for those facing the challenges of moving to the Next Chapter in their lives, to help achieve successful transitions, featuring a monthly speaker and, periodically, book and discussion groups.
• Thimble Bees — members and friends meet twice each month— members to craft lovely, hand-made items for charity.
• WISH: Widows in Social Harmony, for women & men who have lost their spouse or significant other and want to share in social/service activities with those that understand all that one goes through in the process of healing.
• Women’s and Men’s Ministries, with a variety of events tailored to each group. We also offer social events suitable for everyone, all ages and stages!