I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” John 13:34-35
We would love to visit you or your loved one. If you would like a visit please let us know by calling 952-473-8877, or emailing us directly. We will make arrangements and connect with you at the earliest convenience.
We encourage you to contact us in matters such as these:
- Hospitalization of a member or close family member
- Upcoming surgery or therapeutic engagement
- Death of a family member
- Extended illness of self or family member
- Change of residence for health reasons
- Personal or family emergency or crisis
- Need for referral to counselor or support group
- Requests to be included on the Prayer Chain
- Other personal concerns
The Pastoral Care Team
Emergency Contact Number
One of our ministers is on call 24 hours a day for emergencies. If you encounter a life-threatening emergency call 911 first.
The Wayzata Community Church pastoral emergency phone number is 952-473-8877, ext. 245 (When the voicemail picks up you can dial 245 to be routed to the on-call minister)
Our Pastoral Team seeks to be responsive to the needs of church members at all times.