SUNDAY, APRIL 23
ALL-CHURCH WORSHIP SERVICE
On Sunday, April 23, we will have ONE All-Church Worship Service at 10 a.m. (in place of all other services) to join together in community with friends & members of WCC. Music will be led by our Children’s Choir, with our Celebration and Chancel Choirs joining voices in joyful hymns and inspirational anthems.
Please join us for our Annual Meeting, which will begin immediately following the 10 a.m. All-Church service on Sunday, April 23 in-person in the Sanctuary. (A Zoom option is available below for those attending remotely.) We will hear updates from our Moderator and Co-Lead Minister, approve our 2023 operating budget, and elect Officers, Council, Deacons, Board and Committee members. Sunday School for children ages Birth-Grade 5 will be available during the 10:00 a.m. service and continue through the Annual Meeting.
If you are not able to attend in-person, here are the instructions on how to attend via Zoom. Note: After the online live-stream of the 10 am All-Church Service has concluded, you will need to leave the live-stream and log onto Zoom to attend the Annual Meeting remotely.
Click here: Zoom link for Annual Meeting
• If you don’t already have Zoom on your device (computer, iPad, smart phone), you will need to download the app
• We recommend that you download the app right now, or anytime before the meeting
• Just use the Zoom link above, and you will be prompted to install the Zoom software or app on your device
• If you have trouble connecting with Zoom, you can call in at:
(312) 626-6799 Webinar ID: 81574078402 Password 12345