- Sunday School this Month!
- Wednesdays this Summer-Music on the Lawn for the whole fam!
- Adult Volunteers Needed for VBS Aug. 13-17
- Shipwrecked!! VBS 2018 Registration is Open!! Aug. 13-17
- Summer Camp Continues in July
- Jodie’s contact Information
Sunday School continues all summer throughout the months of July and August. During these months we will meet only at 10:00am. Head to the sanctuary with your kids and wait for the call to children. We’ll head out to the Graceland area and engage in some hands on learning each week we will have engaging lessons about God and our life and faith. Pictures above are from Father’s Day Sunday in church!
Music and message on the lawn continues throughout the month of July! Gathering and picnics begin at 5:30 p.m., and from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. we’ll hear Music and a Message. Adele’s Custard will be served at every WOW this summer, and we’ll offer a variety of food options from food trucks to hot dogs on the grill to picnic-style meals. Each week there will be a kids corner filled with activities for all ages! As always, dogs are welcome!
Adult Volunteers needed to help run stations for our very popular and fun VBS experience in August. You’ll work with a team of volunteers as kids rotate in groups to experience art, cooking/snacks, drama, games, and science/imagination. We also need set design (painting, decorating) help in June and July. If you help for the whole week VBS is free for your child too! You’ll also receive a VBS t-shirt, training and memories to last a lifetime! Reach out to Jodie today to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vacation Bible School
Vacation Bible School 2018
August 13-17 • 9 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
For ages 3 through 5th grade
and 6th-8th grade Junior Counselor Program
Cost: $100 per child
Ready, Set, Register!
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
For incoming 3rd-5th grade students
CC #2 Wednesday, July 11 through Saturday, July 14
This year we are using a NEW registration system for camp (all of your past camp account information will NOT work with the new system).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
• New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/enrollHope to see you soon!
Jodie Nyberg (952-270-3745-cell) (952-473-8877 #222 work)
Contact me at any time with questions!