You’re Invited to
All-Church Camp 2019!
Saturday July 27 – Tuesday July 30
Registration kicks off THIS SUNDAY
January 27th @ 7am!
What is “All-Church Camp”?
At All-Church Camp, families and friends of all shapes, sizes, and ages are welcome! Church Camp is specifically a place for all generations and life stages to come together to practice love for one incredible camp weekend so come join your Church Family for a fun and faith-filled weekend away!
What will we do at Camp?
During Church Camp 2019, there are opportunities and activities to meet you and your whole family in your personal and spiritual needs.
The program features age-appropriate and engaging morning activities for all age groups including children, youth, and adults, under the leadership of the WCC Education and Clergy Team.
Afternoons feature a wide variety of camp activities to enjoy, including swimming, crafts, and fun on the lake! Each evening includes a full camp activity. Again this year we will have programs for the “grown-ups” while High School and College age students stay with children in their cabins after bedtime.
All-Church Camp Highlights
- Joyful & quiet reflection in the beauty of God’s creation
- Activities to grow & deepen relationships
- Fun and meaningful ways to embrace & affirm each child and young person
- A chance to “catch your breath” through extended time away from the demands & schedules of daily life
What if I am interested in the Camp experience, but cannot stay the whole weekend? Can I still come to All-Church Camp?
We understand that the overnight experience may not be the right option for your family. Thankfully, with the close proximity of our new camp location, a one day camp experience for Saturday July 27th is in the works for those who are interested in summer camp, but cannot stay overnight. Save the date and stay tuned for details on that coming your way soon!
How do I register for All-Church Camp?
This year we are continuing to use Campsite for all camp registrations (If you haven’t set up a campsite account you can do so at anytime).
- If you have previously filled out the request for information forms follow the link below to start your registration for camp (make sure to have your username and password information ready to go!)
• Click on this link: https://wccregistration.campmanagement.com/campers
• When logged into your parent portal, go to the top tab titled “enrollment”
• Select your camper to begin registration
- If you have not filled out the information form, use the link below to start your registration process
New Camper Direct Enrollment Form:
- Make sure to have your insurance card ready for registration (you will be required to enter this information to register)
- Have a electronic method of payment for the $100 Down payment due upon registration
The Family Ministry Team hopes you’ll come and join us in discovering the fun and meaningful experiences for your whole family over this amazing weekend! Come see Ms. Hannah this Sunday outside of the Early Childhood Center with any questions you have and to talk more about the Camp experience.
Director of Early Childhood Ministry